Re: [orca-list] Orca wants to spell everything that includes a number?

It's an issue with the synthesiser included in Voxin, not Orca.

Paul

On 10/01/12 03:03, Andy B wrote:
I don't know what happened, but Orca has all of a sudden decided to spell anything that includes a number. For example, I went into /usr/share/applications to add desktop icons to unity desktop. When I was in that folder, I pressed orca+numpad_enter for a status bar. Instead of saying something like "on one of one hundered and thirty four." it says, "on 1 of 1 3 4" Any ideas on how to fix this? I am using voxin 0.39-enu with Ubuntu 11.10.