[orca-list] Orca and Reading Speed

Hello, everyone.

This may be a common question, but I can't seem to find the answer to it.

I currently have my speech rate in Orca set to 100%. Is there any way to get the voice to speak any faster? I am trying to train myself to listen at a fast rate, and it is all working wonderfully. I'm really enjoying being able to do things without using my sight so much. :)

thanks for any help, and sorry if there is an obvious answer to this.

Take care.