[orca-list] Orca Not Present on Debian Wheezy

Hello, everyone.

I am currently testing out Debian Wheezy in a virtual machine. The installation went perfectly. I used the mini netinstall image with Speakup, and GNOME was installed successfully. what I found out, however, is that Orca was not installed. I am also not able to install Orca using apt-get install gnome-orca as root. I receive the following messages:

Package gnome-orca is not available, but is referred to by another package. This may mean thaat the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is only available from another source.

E: Package 'gnome-orca' has no installation candidate

Any ideas as to what is going on here? The only thing which I can think of is that the Debian mirror which I chose during the installation does not have the gnome-orca package available. I am going to keep searching on this, but if anyone has had similar experience, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and take care.