Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Remove the "alternative keybinding" support from Orca

On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 06:10:03AM EST, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I propose the following:

1. We remove the alternative keybinding column from Orca's GUI (along
   with the code required to support populating and managing them in
   that tree).
2. We add official documentation to Orca which explains how to add an
   alternative binding via orca-customizations.py for those rare
   occasions this functionality simply must be had.

Discussion? +1/-1?

+1, never seen the point to alternate keybindings.

Luke