applications so I personally wouldn't be interested in rebuilding
every single package in that meta group.  But it can be done if
someone really wanted to do it.

On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 06:22:47PM -0500, Andy B wrote:
Is there a way to update gnome/orca to the latest versions/master if running
on a distro that already includes an older version of it?

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Steve Holmes
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2012 5:29 PM
To: Orca E-mail List
Subject: [orca-list] Complements on Latest Master Build

Just wanted to get a quick note out there complementing on how well things
went for me so far with Orca from git as of the first of the new year
(master).  I just used Firefox 9.01 and found things to be really snappy.
Also, a big thanks for fixing the CapsLock key so it won't toggle the caps
state; I've been wanting that really bad; nice to have that now.

I'm sure I'll find more later but here's to a good start.  Like I say also,
a bug in Firefox is fixed now so Ctrl_End goes to the bottom now; it didn't
before.  good and happy new year!