Re: [orca-list] has the new libre office release brought some improvements?

hackingKK <hackingkk gmail com> wrote:
I ask this question before actually deleting my old libre office and
installing the new one.
Do we have any accessibility improvements with the latest one?

I don't know, but I think the LibreOffice accessibility list would be the
right place to ask.

It isn't clear from reading that list whether anyone is taking care of
accessibility in general or ATK support in particular. At least they have a
mailing list for accessibility, which shows that someone is interested.