Re: [orca-list] Problem with Libreoffice Calc

Yesterday, I upgraded Libreoffice to version 3.5.0 as Arch Linux
rolled that out.  For the brief period that followed, I updated two
different spreadsheets with no losses of speech or broken navigation.
Dunno if it was just a luck of time or if there was an actual fix to
the aplication but it was really nice not to have interrupted speech
or any of that while navigating and editting spreadsheets in Calc.
It's nice to use again.