Re: [orca-list] Minimum at-spi2 version is now 2.3.5 for master

Hi Joanie,
This is indeed a great news specially in the long run.
I have been quitely following any related discussion and knew that atspi2 was round the corner. Alas, even after repetative requests for some guidance on getting started with Orca development, there is not much to be considered as a beginners documentation for developers. Yet I feel who ever is doing the work, it is really great and this announcement, although causing a bit of discomfort for some people, the fact that we might have other desktop alternatives is a nice payback for any inconvinience caused.
Keep up the great work as usual.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.