Re: [orca-list] Some formfields first time difficult handling Orca and Firefox 11.0

Hi,

I believe this is the same issue as discussed in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2012-February/msg00073.html

Trev

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 04:21:13PM +0100, Hammer Attila wrote:
Hy,

If anybody using Firefox 11.0B1 version, try testing following page
the form fields handling with Orca:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=orca

I experienced some issues, with hopefuly known and reported issues
and possible fixing inside with Firefox or Orca:
1. For example, if I using ORCA+TAB key combination to land
Components list in bugzilla page, arrow keys first time silent. Orca
not spokening the selected component item.
2. If I land the OS combo box, arrow keys are silent, Orca don't
spokening and presenting braille the selected item.

Anybody confirming this two issue?
I experienced this two issue with Firefox 11.0B1 release in Ubuntu
12.04, I used Orca latest master version.
I used GNOME3 fallback session.

Attila