Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Nuke the forced terminal-based setup

Forwarding this for the record's sake. This was sent to me directly rather than to the list (no problem at all).

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Nuke the forced terminal-based setup
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 22:45:28 -0600
From: Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ <nimerjaber1 gmail com>
To: Robert cole <rkcole72984 gmail com>

Nobody has put in a -1, so I'll be the first. Haha, just kidding. +1.
Awesome job.

--
Nimer Jaber, IC³ and Freedom Scientific JAWS Certifications

by anyone other than the intended recipient may result in civil or
criminal action. I have checked this email and all corresponding
up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (720)
(251-4530) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.