Re: [orca-list] Some formfields first time difficult handling Orca and Firefox 11.0

Hy JosÃ,

Thank you the partialy confirmation.
You confirm the first or second described problem?
I remember little wrong the first problem related:
If I land components list first time with Orca modifier+Tab structural navigation command, Orca spokening first for example the braille component. after this if I press one down arrow key, nothing happen. If I press second down arrow key, the caret jumps right the next component element (for example the general component).

If I known you what problem confirming partialy and the problem is Orca bug, tomorrow I welcome reporting the issue in Bugzilla and attaching debug.out file.

Attila