[orca-list] orca 3.2.0 xdesktop and thunderbird 10

Hello,
I have recently switched to thunderbird 10. I was using thunderbird 3.16
for a very long time and I was satisfied, but I wanted to try the latest
thunderbird version.
I ws surprised, that almost everything is working fine.
But there are two problems:
1. Whever I open a new message, I can't read it with orca. I have to use
tab to skip to soe link to be able to read it properly. Or when I skip
to the next message, all is working fine.
2. there is no echo. I have set read by words and orca isn't reading
anything.
Vojta