[orca-list] Setting orca modifyer to something other than capslock or insert?

Hi,

Is it possible to customize orca to use a different key for the
modifyer?

In my case due to some silly trick's I've had to play with key mappings,
mac and vmware to get jaws to be able to use capslock as a modifyer in a
windows vm I appear to be stuck having my capslock key mapped to left
control.

Is there a way to tell orca to use left control as a modifyer?

If not possible I'm guessing there may be another way to tel gnome to
remap it back to capslock but thought I'd ask here before I go down that
path.

Kind regards

Bart