Re: [orca-list] Accessible RSS feed readers/podcast clients

I believe one RSS reader option is RSSOwl.

Michael Whapples

-----Original Message----- From: Andy Borka Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:25 PM To: orca-list gnome org Subject: [orca-list] Accessible RSS feed readers/podcast clients Is there any accessible podcast/rss feed reader/clients out there that work good with orca besides TB? I would use it, but I do not like its feed management features; it seems a little involved and clunky.