Re: [orca-list] lifrea and the html content

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 09:22:40AM EST, Andy Borka wrote:
I am trying lifrea feed reader in ubuntu 11.10 with orca master. I
can't read the html content in the feeds window. Does anyone have
any ideas how to fix this?

I think Liferea uses webkit, so the webkit widget used in liferea needs caret browsing to be enabled. I am
not sure Liferea offers this option yet, so its code needs to be updated to offer this option.

Luke