Re: [orca-list] Accessible RSS feed readers/podcast clients

Hi,

Rhythm Box has a podcast caching piece. There's also a stand-alone podcast caching app, gpodder, or something. As a more-generic RSS reading option, have you tried the Live Bookmarks part of Firefox? I've also had decent accessibility in Lifria Feed Reader (not sure of spelling).

Cheers,

Dave