Re: [orca-list] in learn mode, orca does not announce the key pressed

Hi Paul and all.

Since I use orca in a laptop, I configured orca to use capslock as the orca key. In learn mode if I press for example capslock+d, the D character is inserted.

To reproduce:
1. Launch gedit.
2. Make  sure that orca is configured to use capslock as the orca key.
3. Press capslock+h to activate the learn mode.
4. Press capslock+d assuming that combination has no function associated.
5. Press the escape key.

Note that a character D (in uppercase) is present in the text.

Thanks.