Re: [orca-list] Orca gone wild: crashed; had to reinstall ubuntu

I've seen this before. In my case, it's as if the caps-lock key is
stuck, at least as far as Orca is concerned. Every key press behaves as
if you're holding down the Orca key, or caps-lock in my case where I'm
using the laptop keyboard layout. I don't think I've seen it in a while,
but I think I get out of it by hitting Orca+backspace to pass the next
key through and then pressing the caps-lock key to unstick it.