Re: [orca-list] Extending Orca

See

https://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/CustomizingOrca#Creating_Scripts

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:17 AM, manuel <manuelcortez00 gmail com> wrote:
Hi there,

Somebody know where can I find documentation for scripting in orca?

I will install Debian testing in an institution, but they want that Orca says some commands when the user press it, for example cut, copy, paste, Justify, center, bold (in libreoffice), etc. The system will be used for beginners and they want that the learners can know the current action that they was pressed.

Somebody know some that can be a reference about the creation of scripts for Orca?

Greetings.