From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Joanmarie Diggs
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:29 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] links list

Hate to say it but you pretty much prove my point.  As for having to
keep up with bleeding edge of Gnome, I frankly don't see why the patch
couldn't be made to work with versions of Orca someone would encounter
in enterprise solutions of Linux.

If you do it as a Firefox solution, you can accomplish that. If you do it in
Orca, you cannot. Please see the various responses I have gotten in response
to proposing that.

--joanie