Re: [orca-list] Notebook style apps

What do you mean by a notebook style application? For taking notes, I
generally use gedit, which works well with Orca. I'll also use Emacs
with Emacspeak and Org mode, but I know this doesn't answer your
question, since we're not talking about Orca any more.

TomBoy Notes is another application I've used from time to time. It
allows you to group notes into folders, use some rich text formatting,
include links and so on. You can also use Ubuntu One to synchronize your
TomBoy notes across different systems. You can accomplish some of this
though by just using text files, grouping them into directories on your
hard drive and using U1 to synchronize them.