[orca-list] GNOME 3.4.x Accessibility unreliable on Netbook w/1 GB ram.

Hi, Friends!

I have tried a few spins of Ubuntu 12.04, Open Suse, and Fedora 17, 32 and 64-bit, all with same findings.

Symptoms:
After browsing a number of sites (could be as few as 5), I lose Orca structural navigation functions. My system throws problem reports about at-spi2-core, and, in case of Ubuntu and friends, gives option of restarting the program. In Fedora, there's a notification re: at-spi2-core-f17 package (same thing, but without the relaunch offer). If I restart Orca, partial functionality is restored. That is, when not focused on a browser, some key bindings (including 'orca+q' and 'orca+t') are available. In a terminal, flat review is available. Nowhere is Orca able to read based on the cursor, as moved by the arrow keys. The only way to restore full performance seems to be a system restart; maybe just an x-session restart would do it?

Frustrated,

Dave