[orca-list] Speech pitch getting stuckwith the caps pitch

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 with Orca 3.4.2, and I have the problem where
the speech pitch will get stuck in the pitch I use for the
capitalization indication. I thought I saw this discussed on the list
earlier, so I thought it might be fixed in later version of Orca, but I
was just told that someone else is also seeing this on Orca 3.5.9. I
also couldn't find a bug on this particular issue. Is anyone else seeing
this? Is there a bug for this issue and has it been resolved in a newer
version of Orca?
--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail