Re: [orca-list] how to set up my edderol external soundcard with jack audio and make it the default?

trahern culver <sound warrior20 gmail com> wrote:
hey all how do I set up my ederol u a 25 sound card with jack audio? and how do i make it the default? i
have q jack ctl if that helps any one.

This isn't an Orca-related question. The Linux-audio-users list is the best
place to discuss professional-level audio hardware under Linux, where you will
find more people with the right expertise than on the Orca list.