Re: [orca-list] muse lmms and hydrogen accessibility question

Hi,

On Fr, Aug 17 2012, trahern culver wrote:

hey all does any one know how accessible muse lmms and hydrogen are?

Haven't tested Muse yet.

Hydrogen is GTK based and the menus are accessible, although the pattern
editor etc. uses custom widgets which currently is not accessible with
orca. I've had some success with editing the XML-based save files
manually, which however is not really convinient, I must admit.

your help with this question would be most welcome.

Why don't you just install the software you are interested in and
give it a try?

cheers

  Henning