Re: [orca-list] Orca, Firefox and Google Play: install doesn't work

I think the problem is with the code on the web page for that button. I had problems activating the final Install button at the very bottom of the page in Firefox with orca, Firefox with JAWS or NVDA, and IE9 with JAWS or NVDA. In Windows, the button is recognized, but very hard to activate! Ask Google to fix this one!Â

Don Marang
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org