Re: [orca-list] Speech at login [was "Re: questions re: ubuntu and/or debian, speech software, nautilus, and more"]

    Hello,

Sadly, i really messed up my ubuntu installation, but on the other side, I reinstalled and now the login screan speaks again! I don't know why there was a problem, but I do know it works.

Thanks again for the help.