Re: [orca-list] Orca and Handy Tech Easy Braille 40

On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 07:33:42PM +0200, Milton wrote:
Hi,
For a friend who starts to use Ubuntu Precise with Orca and braille, he would like to know if Orca supports
the Handy Tech Easy Braille 40. If so, how could he activate it? I use Orca with speech so I don't know
about. Thanks in advance.
Braille output is not handled directly by Orca but by the brltty daemon,
which I believe is running by default on Ubuntu. I checked and the HT
Easy Braille is supported: if it is a USB display it should be
auto-detected, otherwise, it might be tricky.

Cheers,
S.M.