[orca-list] Upgrading Orca

Hey There,

Ok, I am wanting to try and upgrade Orca on my system. Someone
already addressed this issue for me most informatively in the
recent past, but I have unfortunately lost their email. Would
some kind soul please tell me how I would go about upgrading Orca
without needing to create a disk and upgrade my entire system. I
am scared to death of this project, but due to the speech
problems I am experiencing with my current version of Orca, the
need for upgrade is unavoidable. Thanks ever so very much in
advance.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/