[orca-list] Copy text from Firefox websites

Hello,

I use orca 3.2 with debian squeeze and firefox 12. My problem is, that I
can't copy text from firefox websites into the clipboard. I tried the
shift + arrowkeys to mark the text but the cursorstill remains  at the
beginning of the line. I also turned on the "allow marking of text with
keyboard" option in the firefox settings.
Is there anything else I can do to make this work?

Thank you
Regards
Eric