Re: [orca-list] Latex and LibreOffice on ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Hi James,
I have been using LaTeX for last 5 years and all those 5 years, it has been on GNU/Linux.
I convert my latex files to rtf apart from pdf.
As a side note, I use the gedit-latex plugin with rubber.
This asists me with tag completion etc.
Libre office word processor and calc work great for most tasks and perfectly so for me, given my requirements
for reports and managing timelines.
But presentation is an issue.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.