Re: [orca-list] Routing Orca's focus to mouse pointer

Oince I started to use mutt as my mail client, I have been looking for this feature as well.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
    , Apr 26, 2012 at 05:03:32PM -0600, Jeremy Lincicome wrote:
Hi list,
I am helping a new user to set up his Ubuntu box, and I was
wondering if there is a shortcut to route Orca to where the mouse
pointer currently is. The user is looking for a read from pointer
type feature, whereby Orca reads from the current location such as a
block of text. This would be the reverse of routing the mouse to
where Orca is currently. If there are any partially sighted users
who understand what the user is trying to accomplish, please respond
with any workarounds.

Thanks,
Jeremy