Re: [orca-list] running ubuntu 11.10 alongisde windows seven

Hi William,

Are you running Unity 3D or Unity 2D? I.E. before logging in did you change the desktop session to Unity 2D so you would have access to the accessible version of Unity?

The reason I'm asking is that Unity 3D is broken, and my guess is if you haven't changed your default environment to Unity 2D you might be having access issues due to running the wrong version of Unity.

Cheers!