Re: [orca-list] Best T-Bird Version for use with Orca 3.3.x?

Hi.
I am running TB 11 without this kind of problems.

One thing that you can do is change the value of the option 'grab focus of objects when navigating'.

To change this option:
 activate TB and press orcaKey+ctrl+SpaceBar.
Find a page named thunderbird and press the tab key three times.