Re: [orca-list] gnome-shell and the alt+f1 key

Thanks for the clarifications.

On 04/16/2012 10:02 AM, Piñeiro wrote:
On 04/15/2012 02:12 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi all.
When I press alt+f1 whie using gnome-shell, I hear overview and
nothing more.

Well, In my case I hear "Window Overview Panel"

What is wrong?

Well, probably I'm not understanding the question, but I don't see
nothing wrong on this behaviour. When you press Alt+F1 the focus is
changed to the Activities Overview (simplified as just "Overview"). As
explained on GNOME Shell documentation:

http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/shell-introduction.html.en#activities

At that moment the overview is the one that have the focus. At that
moment you can:
    * Start to write: the focus will be automatically changed to the
search application entry. It will start a search and each selection
change is exposed.
    * Press Ctrl+Alt+Tab to change between the different regions of the
overview (dash, top panel, all apps, etc), as the documentation says.

Is there something wrong with this?

BR