[orca-list] Firefox and Orca version

Hello,

On my Ubuntu 11.10 system Fiirefox chrashed allways.
I am not able to work 10 minuts with out having Firefox chrashed.
If firefox chrashhed it pulls Unity down, too and i am umable to do any things on Unity. I am able to change with CTRL+Altfx to a text console. I am not sure wether I am able to restart Unity from a text console

I run on my Ubuntu systen Firefox 10.0.2 and Orca 3.2.1
Are this version compatible?

Maybe Firefox doen't cause the problem but before I install a new driver for the grapfic card I like to make sure that the problem is not caused by the access technology

Thenks for the Help

Best regards
Petra Ritter

Petra