Re: [orca-list] password managers

I'm not sure what features you're looking for in a password manager, but
have you considered just a text file that's either encrypted itself or
stored on an encrypted file system?

I used to try to use password managers on Windows, Symbian or Ubuntu,
but I just found them too clunky to use. Now I use Org mode in Emacs,
and I can keep this file on an encrypted device or file system with
something like TrueCrypt. Org mode gives me a way to easily organize my
private information with the flexibility of storing whatever information
I want for the given resource.