From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of krishnakant Mane
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:10 AM
To: Orca-list
Cc: Ubuntu Accessibility
Subject: [orca-list] password is spoken by orca on login prompt!

Hello all,
This one could be extremly trivial for some and highly critical for others.
On the login prompt I discovered that Orca actually reads out the password.
If I press shift tab and tab again to the password field, orca behaves
correctly with password entry.
This happens with the latest daily build of Ubuntu (I update my macahine
every day ).
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.