Re: [orca-list] got gnome working 99 percent with ubuntu 12 instructions follow

Hello
is there a way to shut down the system from the run prompt sense I can't access the shutdown feature from gnome itself? in the mean time I can actually redo everything I can roll back my vm thanks to snapshots, so I will go re install gnome and report back on the application repeating part of my problem.

Hank