Re: [orca-list] got gnome working 99 percent with ubuntu 12 instructions follow

On 4/9/2012 10:12 PM, Hank Smith wrote:
Hello I did this as root because that is the only way I could get orca to speak the set up screen.
I couldn't get it to speak any other way.
besides I thaught you had to run most things command wise with the sudo command?
am I incorrrect on this?
also is this why orca is still acting up with gnome?
Hank