Re: [orca-list] thunderbird totally inaccessable with orca

Hy Krishnakant,

What environment you using?
I now using Unity 2d with Ubuntu 12.04, and write this message with Thunderbird. All updates are installed my system.
Thundervird version is 11.0.1, and I using Orca master version.
Can you write a reproducation steps how can you experiencing this issue?
Not forgot you leave Thunderbird a mailbox folder with have lot of messages? If this is the case, Thunderbird some time launching very slow my Ubuntu system, for example if I leave Thunderbird my orca-list mail filter folder with have 5500 messages, need waiting about 40 second to possible switch the Thunderbird main window. This situation Thunderbird window not focusing automaticaly. If I leave Thunderbird my inbox folder with have only 419 messages, Thunderbird launching about 6 second and Thunderbird window automaticaly focused and activated.

Attila