[orca-list] Ubuntu 12.04, live desktop sessions, and Orca.

Hey folks,
From reading a few emails on both the Ubuntu accessibility list and the Orca list, I saw many users
reporting that when they enabled Orca after live CD startup and then chose to try Ubuntu, that they were
taken into a Unity 3D session, which as we all know, is not as accessible as Unity 2D, which is what should
load. I'm happy to report that I have reproduced the bug, and have also found a fix. This fix should be in
the next daily build of Ubuntu 12.04, which is to be the April 4, 2012 build. If people could please
download this daily build, enable Orca at startup as usual, and choose Try Ubuntu, that would be
appreciated. You should now be taken into a Unity 2D session. Please let me know if this is not the case for
you.

Luke