Re: [orca-list] lots of things working great with the April 1St daily build

HAHA,
But my news was not April Fool.
It really works!
:)
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 02/04/12 00:17, Dave Hunt wrote:
I propose we get rid of this guess work and trial/error, and just make the thing come up talking, in Unity2d. Let's have Orca come up talking and brailling, but with a black screen! We can make an "accessible startup", for the sighted to use, but, let's have an obscure, barely-memorible set of keystrokes be required in order to get this startup. Let's change the sequence with each release, and be sure to break "accessibility" during the Beta cycle. We can leak trial-and-error based partial solutions to the various mailing lists, used by the sighted.

April Fools,

Dave