[orca-list] OOo and orca

Hi,

Quick question. OOo plans to replace Java Access Bridge with
Iaccessible2, given by IBM to the community, used with success in the
Symphony office suite (but Symphony isn't free beyond this IA2 code). As
I've not tested Symphony on GNU/Linux, my question is: would such a
change, Java to IA2, improve the accessibility of OOo/LibreOffice with
Orca? Or would it be a problem? Would it be a good thing? Because we'd
like OOo to work better on Windows with NVDA, but of course it needs to
stay accessible, at least as noawadays but still better if possible,
with Orca.

Thanks for your explanations.

Regards,