Re: [orca-list] orca drops the first letter of the line in gnome terminal

Hi,
Lol the first char bug is so old and I have gotten so used to it that I hav programmed myself to ignore it to the point that I forget about it until someone mensions it. the right click on links thing would be a huge issue for me though, so much so that I may avoid gnome3 until it is fixed.
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/