Re: [orca-list] I experience very positive results with new QT Accessibility Bridge related with Skype

Hi Attila,

thanks for your report, this is really encouraging me to keep working on the
bridge.

The problem with lists that you report should hopefully be fixed in the next Qt
version (4.8.0) where the handling of lists and tables is rewritten. I still
expect some troubles with trees.

Greetings
Frederik