[orca-list] Vinux 3.2.1 and upgrade.

Hi all,
this is my first message so sorry if I will do some "stupid" question.
I'm italian so sorry for my poor english too!
Well, I'm newbie of Linux and I would try Vinux distro (it is based on
Ububuntu 11.04) on my job's pcbecause I should use sodbeans (a
netbeans preconfigurate for the blind) and it works not very well on
Windows XP.
I have a collegue that is an expert on Linux so when he installed
Vinux he did all upgrade to the last version of Ubuntu!
Now I have these problems:
1) I can't open Ubuntu software center and if I click to it Orca
doesn't read the start menu anymore and someelse too! The solution is:
reboot..;
2) Orca doesn't work with the text editor;
3) when I open more than 1 firefox's windows Orca start to read
something of another window opened; this problem seems doesn't persist
if I use tabsbut I prefer use the windows and not the tabs!
Now, these problems are "normal" or its could be caused from upgrade?
If the answer is the second, could I resolve these problems without
reinstall all things?
Thank you for your future help,
Filippo.