[orca-list] orca has big lag after google search

Hello,
Hello,
I'm using orca version 3.2.0 pre xdesktop, vinux 3.1 and firefox 6. But
this has been happening for quite a long time.
Everytime I search something on google, there is about 8 to 10 seconds
lag (orca is unresponsive). Then I can navigate through searc results.
There is still link showing: If you are using screenreader, turn off
google instant search. But when I try to turn this off in google
profile, it stays turned on. I have cookies allowed.
Is this orca's, firefox's or google fault?
Does anyone experience something similar?
Thank you,
Vojta