Re: [orca-list] gnome-term no longer accessible

Hello Mike, thanks a lot for your response.

What versions of gtk-3 and vte do you have?

I have a package called libgtk-3-bin and whose version is 3.0.12-2.
And another package called libvte9 whose version is 0.28.1-2.

Gtk 3.1 made some changes that break accessibility if you're using
vte older than 02.9.0 and building it against gtk 3.

So if I understand things correctly that's not the case here...

And I'm surprised that Debian unstable would be shipping Orca
2.30.2--it is over a year old...

Well regarding Orca I noticed that unstable is always far behind.
There is gnome-orca version 3.0.4-1. The packaging system says it can
install this version -- no dependency problem. But is it safe to do so
given that the gnome installed on the system is 2.30 ?

Thanks !
Sebastien.