Re: [orca-list] Firefox text fields

On 23/10/11 11:49, Jason White wrote:
hackingKK<hackingkk gmail com>  wrote:
Sorry, but apart from backspace, I can't reproduce this bug.
Can you please tell which site had this problem?
Everything that I've tried, including fields within the Firefox interface such
as Web location.

Well, then,
I am sure I might be using something different.
I don't get this bug at all.
I did an extensive orca workshop a week ago and the participants really liked the progress of firefox accessibility except this complaint about backspace and a few other known things including linklist, form field list etc.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.